- Google and the +Google Top Contributor Program for showing me the kind, helpful side of people and for reminiding me that people can help others, for no other reason than the desire to help.
- All of my Google Community Managers that I interact with on a regular basis: +Jordan Esparza, +Andres Bravo, +Justine Rivero, +Amanda Brodman, +Alice Justman, and +Chris Wong
- +Conversocial for working so closely with the Top Contributors to create a vehicle to support users via Twitter with their Crowds product
- +SproutUp Co and +Michelle Haun for helping me increase my Tech engagement and review capabilities. Check them out at SproutUp.co
- +Buffer and +Nicole Miller for helping me engage more on Twitter.
- Individuals that have not only helped guide me and educate me on the importance and benefits of Social Engagement in order to help spread my reach, but have also become my friends, including +Peggy K, +Michael Daniels, +Kim Beasley, +Ian Tang, +Laurie DesAutels, +Frank Tedesco, +PK
- And most importantly I thank each and everyone of you that have put their faith in my tips, tricks, and teachings through my collections: Tech Reviews from a Google TC, Project Fi Tips from a Google TC, and Gmail, Inbox, and Google Tips from a Google TC.
Have an awesome holiday season, relax, enjoy, learn from my tips, and most of all have fun.